Bruin are currently seeking candidates for their open Client Support – APAC and Institutional position in london, through Go Job Search. Are you an experienced candidate looking to take up a Client Support – APAC and Institutional role such as with an industry leading company like Bruin?
Bruin are seeking a candidate to join a leading investment management company in a APAC and Institutional Client Support role. This is a great opportunity to be involved in a growing and dynamic Sales and Marketing team. This successful candidate will work in partnership with their dedicated Salespeople towards a joint sales strategy, where they will be responsible for the support and servicing part of this distribution strategy.
- Providing support to Sales, including assisting Sales with the implementation of the sales strategy and responding to a wide variety of client queries in a timely fashion
- Tailoring and updating marketing presentations, DDQs and literature from the central marketing source to meet specific client requirements
- Working with third-party service providers to assist with client queries and subsequently deliver a high standard of ongoing client service
- Dealing with transactional queries
- Sourcing relevant fund information from Marketing or other teams and communicating it to clients as agreed or requested
- Improving the quality of information and service offered by providing feedback from clients to other teams
- Managing the population of fund and company information on Institutional Consultant Databases by ensuring the accurate and timely provision of data and narratives to consultant databases and working with Operations, the RFP team and a third-party provider to improve the data provision process and ensure completeness
- Monitoring Consultant Database activity and search trends
- Educated to degree standard or equivalent
- Two years’ experience in asset management / financial services
- Previous DDQ/RFP experience
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to analyse complex data and communicate it clearly and concisely
- Ability to prioritise and multi-task whilst working under pressure
- Previous use of Salesforce preferred
- Capable of proactively managing a busy and varied workload, prioritising tasks effectively to meet Sales and client deadlines
- Information gathering from all available resources
- Relationship building and networking
- Good communication
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Apply now and a member of the team at Bruin will get in touch with you to discuss your career options further.