Bruin are currently seeking candidates for their open MLRO position in London, through Go Job Search. Are you an experienced candidate looking to take up a MLRO role such as with an industry leading company like Bruin?
Our client a global investment firm at currently in search for a Senior Financial Crime manager. Your primary responsibility of the role is to serve as the FCA SMF17 MLRO. Your second responsibility will be building out the fraud and anti- bribery and corruption program.
Experience with UK and EU AML and AB&C requirements.
- Experience with UK, OFAC and UN sanction regimes
- Ideally a formal qualification in anti-financial crime such as ACAMS, ICA Diploma in Anti Money Laundering or diploma in financial crime
- In-depth knowledge of AML, AB&C and sanctions regulatory framework with direct relevant experience.
- Already holding a SMF17 role
- Understanding with the AML, AB&C and sanctions regulatory and legal requirements of the other key jurisdictions.
- Experience in the asset management industry.
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Apply now and a member of the team at Bruin will get in touch with you to discuss your career options further.