Bruin are currently seeking candidates for their open Cost Allocation Manager position in London, through Go Job Search. Are you an experienced candidate looking to take up a Cost Allocation Manager role such as with an industry leading company like Bruin?
Role: Cost Allocation Manager
The successful candidate will be working with a variety of teams within Finance and the wider company, and therefore good communication skills coupled with an analytical mind will be essential. This role provides broad exposure to a variety of costing processes and therefore requires someone who is able to work flexibly. Furthermore, they should be prepared to process, reconcile and report all elements of costs and related balance sheet accounts within the Group ledgers. Also, the potential candidate will be responsible for all aspects of cost recharges and allocations with a focus on process improvements.
- Oversee all aspects of our cost allocations and recharges, including creation of policy and ensuring adherence to it
- Documentation, calculation and maintenance of cost allocation drivers and development of tools
- Ensure that risks are mitigated through specified controls that operate effectively in company
- Development, deployment and ongoing production of cost allocation reporting
- Meetings with in-depth analysis for internal and external stakeholders
- Key involvement in the annual budgeting process
- Ad-hoc project work
Technical Knowledge and Professional Qualifications:
- Problem solver with a technical and operational mind-set
- Experienced in providing business support to stakeholders
- Confident communicator capable of explaining complex processes to users with and without finance backgrounds
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong IT skills including Excel, with Oracle and HFM experience an advantage
- Have a team focus and be adaptable and willing to learn
- Diligent, accurate and aware of control environment
- Demonstrable experience in a professional and corporate environment
- A Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA and CIMA)
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Apply now and a member of the team at Bruin will get in touch with you to discuss your career options further.