Bruin are currently seeking candidates for their open Client Relationship Executive – Institutional Clients position in London, through Go Job Search. Are you an experienced candidate looking to take up a Client Relationship Executive – Institutional Clients role such as with an industry leading company like Bruin?
We are seeking individuals from a client services/ relationship and sales support background to join a top tier AM here in London.
The Client Relationship Executive will provide an efficient and effective service and sales support service to one or more Client Director’s. The chosen candidate will develop and maintain exceptional levels of relationship and sales support to clients on behalf of Client Directors.
- Develop & maintain an exceptional level of client service
- Resolve client queries and act as the main point of contact in the client director's absence
- Be able to answer complex queries as well as identify business opportunities.
- Maintain excellent working relationships – Attending meetings and conference calls
- Experience delivering exceptional client service
- Institutional client experience is preferable but not required
- Demonstrable track record of dealing with external clients and building significant relationships
- Exceptional communication skills
- Excellent written communication skills
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Apply now and a member of the team at Bruin will get in touch with you to discuss your career options further.