Bruin are currently seeking candidates for their open Associate Director – Internal Audit position in London, through Go Job Search. Are you an experienced candidate looking to take up a Associate Director – Internal Audit role such as with an industry leading company like Bruin?
Title: Associate Director – Internal Audit
Department: Internal Audit
Reports To: Internal Audit Director
A leading international investment management firm are looking for an Associate Director to take up an critical role within their Investment Solution and Services (ISS) Audit Team in their London office on an initial contract basis.
The successful candidate will be responsible for a portfolio of business units to include stakeholder management, ongoing risk assessment of each function and managing the delivery of a suite of audit assignments covering second line and corporate functions to verify that these global activities are effectively controlled and that risks are mitigated.
- Work autonomously to deliver a suite of planned audits to time and budget.
- Oversee and define scope for audit projects.
- Manage audit staff and perform work paper reviews to ensure appropriate coverage and quality.
- Identify areas in need of improvement and liaise with management to develop an action plan.
- Responsibility for ongoing relationship management with key stakeholders and development of subject matter expertise.
- Contribute to the maintenance of the audit universe.
- Continuously develop your own technical, commercial and personal skills.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Will be a Qualified Chartered Accountant or Chartered Internal Auditor, holding an ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent qualification.
- Will have Financial services experience, preferably in asset management.
- Will have experience and the ability to manage auditors as part of a team-based review.
- Will have strong knowledge of regulation applicable to asset management and platform distribution business.
- Will have strong knowledge of risks and controls associated with products across asset management.
- Will have the ability to build strong relationships and influence senior stakeholders.
- Will have the ability to communicate clearly and concisely at all levels
For more information on this role or to discuss other opportunities in financial services please contact Nirajan (Naz) Selvarajah (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Tom Ziprin (email@example.com)
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Apply now and a member of the team at Bruin will get in touch with you to discuss your career options further.