Bruin are currently seeking candidates for their open Treasury Analyst – Contract position in London, through Go Job Search. Are you an experienced candidate looking to take up a Treasury Analyst – Contract role such as with an industry leading company like Bruin?
A leading international bank are looking for Treasury Analyst to join their Global Liquidity Management Team in London on an initial 12 month Contract.
Global Liquidity Management (“GLM”) is responsible for analysing our overall and meaningful individual liquidity positions, for assessing those positions and for proposing changes to them within the enterprise's overall risk appetite.
- Partner with business leads, Treasury Leads and Finance Leads on:
- Funding sources and uses
- Net funding requirements and FTP
- Contingent liquidity requirements and CFTP
- Use of Legal Entities
- Strategy and initiatives
- Lead Regulator engagement
- Partner with technology on design, implementation and testing of Liquidity Management systems.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Will have Active experience liaising with business managers within a large Bank.
- Will be Upbeat and a self-starter, you are passionate about learning and intellectual curiosity.
- Will have Solid quantitative background including excel modelling.
- Will have Excellent interpersonal skills – both written and verbal.
- Will have Deep knowledge of CRR regulatory framework pertaining to liquidity issues.
- Will have Deep understanding of regulatory environment.
- Will have experience in a similar role in Treasury department, Consultancy or Business Unit with exposure to Global Market and/or Banking.
For more information on this role or to discuss other opportunities in financial services please contact Nirajan (Naz) Selvarajah (email@example.com).
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Apply now and a member of the team at Bruin will get in touch with you to discuss your career options further.