Bruin are currently seeking candidates for their open Head of Marketing Services position in City of London, Greater London through Go Job Search. Are you an experienced candidate looking to take up a Head of Marketing Services role such as with an industry leading company like Bruin?
A specialist global asset manager is currently seeking a Head of Marketing Services for a 1 year contract role. This role reports into the Global Head of Marketing and they are looking for a seasoned manager for this hire.
You will have management responsibility for the presentations and design functions, and work closely with the Head of RFP to provide support and guidance.
Key responsibilities include:
- Provide practical support to Head of RFP and the London RFP team and assist with quality control to support new business activity and processes
- Manage resourcing and workload across data/databases, presentations and design, ensuring processes operate effectively
- Organise management information and lead on identifying and escalating issues.
- Maintain vendor relationships across marketing services, taking responsibility for vendor management and cost management versus budget
- Ensure that the design team contribute effectively to brand and creative projects across the marketing department
- Participate in product technical change projects, related to client communications
- Ensure communications are consistent, paying particular attention to ESG strategies
- Provide project support and deliver ad hoc tasks as directed by the Head of Marketing
- Collaborate effectively with marketing management and senior individuals within teams
- Strong people management skills
- Ability to manage medium and large-scale projects to deadlines
- Ability to collaborate within and outside distribution in cross functional/firm wide projects
- Knowledge of RFP, presentations and design team production and content
- Understanding of product change process with the ability to lead the comms and implement changes across marketing
- Understanding of compliance and disclosure rules with knowledge and appreciation for the impact changes in rules can have across all materials
- Negotiating skills, issue escalation and conflict resolution
Location: City of London
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Apply now and a member of the team at Bruin will get in touch with you to discuss your career options further.