Bruin are currently seeking candidates for their open Anacredit Specialist position in Dublin, through Go Job Search. Are you an experienced candidate looking to take up a Anacredit Specialist role such as with an industry leading company like Bruin?
Bruin are proud to be working with a well-known financial services brand based in Dublin, in their search for an Anacredit Specialist to join their existing team.
Are you looking for a more inclusive and supportive culture? Do you want to work with the best? Are you looking for a new mentor? Read on, this could be the role for you…..
Responsibilities for this role include:
- Ensure production of the AnaCredit quarterly reporting
- System testing for relevant changes
- Keep up to date with applicable regulatory reporting requirements
- Continuously assess and enhance regulatory reporting processes, improving the quality of our regulatory submissions and identifying new approaches to improve efficiencies
- Assist with adhoc projects which are expected to include a diverse range of projects including implementation of new regulatory reporting requirements and strategic regulatory reporting infrastructure
The ideal candidate will have previous experience of Anacredit or might come from a more regulatory or Finrep environment.
The successful applicant will receive a top notch salary, bonus, pension and will be a part of a rapidly expanding team that empowers it’s members to be their very best.
You must have permanent Irish right to work to be considered for this role
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Apply now and a member of the team at Bruin will get in touch with you to discuss your career options further.