Bruin are currently seeking candidates for their open DB Pensions Consultant position in London, through Go Job Search. Are you an experienced candidate looking to take up a DB Pensions Consultant role such as with an industry leading company like Bruin?
Are you seeking the next step in your Pensions career with opportunity to grow your Pensions knowledge further?
Our client is looking for a Pensions Consultant specialising in Defined Benefits to join the team on a permanent basis, hiring across all levels.
You would need strong pension knowledge (including benefits legislation) and be willing to work in a team managing and advising a portfolio of corporate and trustee clients.
Your key responsibilities as a DB Pensions Consultant would be:
- Understanding clients’ needs and objectives, developing excellent relationships by maintaining regular contact and being responsible
- Identifying solutions and risks for clients by understanding their situation in line with technical, regulatory and statutory requirements
- Develop the team on consulting capability, collateral and people
- Proficient in IT including Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Positive and proactive approach
- Technical pension qualification (PMI) desired
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Apply now and a member of the team at Bruin will get in touch with you to discuss your career options further.