Bruin are currently seeking candidates for their open In-House Corporate Pensions Actuary position in Surrey/Hampshire, through Go Job Search. Are you an experienced candidate looking to take up a In-House Corporate Pensions Actuary role such as with an industry leading company like Bruin?
We are working with one of the UK's largest pension fund's who are seeking to hire a Corporate Pensions Actuary on a permanent basis. If you are looking to move In-house and broaden your knowledge in the pensions industry then this may be the opportunity for you!
Working closely with key stakeholders and external providers, you will be reporting into the Head of Corporate Pensions, your key responsibilities would be:
- Provide support on all actuarial or financial matters relating to the Company’s pension schemes
- Contribute to the development and implementation of the overall pension strategy and corporate views on investment strategy in alignment with valuation strategy
- Manage and delegate day to day project work and develop more junior members of the Corporate Pensions team, Trustees and member representatives
- Actuarial skills (Qualified)
- Proficient in IT, Excel and PowerPoint skills desired
- Analytical and logical reasoning
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Apply now and a member of the team at Bruin will get in touch with you to discuss your career options further.