Bruin are currently seeking candidates for their open Senior Pensions Risk Manager position in London, through Go Job Search. Are you an experienced candidate looking to take up a Senior Pensions Risk Manager role such as with an industry leading company like Bruin?
Our client is seeking an ambitious Senior Pensions Risk Manager to support the shaping and stewardship of the pension risk management infrastructure of UK and Europe.
You need to have experience of all aspects of defined benefit and defined contribution corporate pension plans to be successful for this role.
Your key responsibilities as a Senior Pensions Risk Manager would be:
- Provide technical expertise in: monitoring accounting and local funding and investment strategies and internal and external stress testing for plans in the region.
- Acting as a Secretary to the UK & European Pensions Risk Management Meetings by assisting with shaping their agendas, coordinating papers for submission and producing meeting materials.
- For UK and Europe, assess the top and emerging pensions risks in the region for escalation to appropriate committees. Challenging and overseeing pensions activities in line with company policy.
What we’re looking for:
- Experience of funding and investment issues for DB plans
- Experience with pensions accounting rules, especially IAS 19
- Secretarial support experience
- Project/Risk management experience
- Pension capital risk management including regulatory stress tests and economic capital methodologies
- Proactive and ability to work under pressure
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Apply now and a member of the team at Bruin will get in touch with you to discuss your career options further.