Bruin are currently seeking candidates for their open Managing Director – Head of Front Office Quant Analytics position in London, through Go Job Search. Are you an experienced candidate looking to take up a Managing Director – Head of Front Office Quant Analytics role such as with an industry leading company like Bruin?
- Design, develop and implement the firms pricing library from scratch
- Build a team of FO Quants from scratch
- Implement and develop a risk management solution
- Around 10+ years experience in a Front Office Quant role covering Equity derivatives or FX derivatives
- Exceptional experience in C++ programming
- Strong knowledge of Financial Mathematics including Monte Carlo, PDE, Stochastic Calculus etc.
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Apply now and a member of the team at Bruin will get in touch with you to discuss your career options further.