Bruin are currently seeking candidates for their open Customer Service Representative – German Speaker position in London, through Go Job Search. Are you an experienced candidate looking to take up a Customer Service Representative – German Speaker role such as with an industry leading company like Bruin?
Job Title: German Speaking – Cardholder Servicing Representative
Salary: £23k + Bonus + Benefits (8% Pension contribution)
Are you a modern languages graduate in French or German and looking to gain experience in the financial services industry? Look no further!
Shift patterns are Monday – Friday, on a 7 hour shift, between 6am and 11pm
We have a fantastic Cardholder Servicing Representative opportunity at a multinational financial services corporation based in Chester. Cardholder Servicing Representatives are responsible for answering enquiries from representatives of our clients, internal partners and commercial cardholder’s in accordance with established quality, revenue and productivity goals, ensuring a superior quality experience.
Must be fluent in English and German.
Responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Handle a wide range of cardholder queries regarding the day-to-day running of their commercial card accounts.
- Ensure that all calls are handled and actioned in accordance with departmental policies and procedures.
- Handle more complicated cardholder queries and, where necessary, referring cardholders to supervisors.
- Maintain a high level of product knowledge and awareness of bank wide activities and issues.
- Ensure that all information transferred to and from the cardholder is recorded accurately, and that confidentiality is maintained in accordance with the FCA Regulations and Data Protection Act.
- Be consistently focused on quality of work to ensure the correct balance between customer service and adherence to bank policies and procedures is maintained.
- Update bank records in accordance with Data Protection requirements.
- Fluent in English and German
- Convey a professional, courteous and positive attitude
- Well organised and proactive with excellent multi-tasking abilities
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Self-motivated and results-orientated
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to influence and negotiate with others.
- Previous background in a Customer Contact area
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Apply now and a member of the team at Bruin will get in touch with you to discuss your career options further.