Bruin are currently seeking candidates for their open File Reviewer position in Northwich, through Go Job Search. Are you an experienced candidate looking to take up a File Reviewer role such as with an industry leading company like Bruin?
File Reviewer: – £25k + bonus + benefits
Are you looking to gain experience in asset management and compliance or a graduate looking to get their foot in the door? Do you want an opportunity where the company supports and encourages you in achieving your level 4 diploma in CISI or CII.
Are you looking for a hybrid working environment allowing you to work from home providing you with a better work life balance? Well look no further!
We are working with a client who helps business owners, professionals, retirees and high net worth individuals with complete financial planning and investment service. The role offers an exciting opportunity to be part of the file review team in Central Compliance and help ensure that clients continue to receive a first class service and appropriate financial and investment advice.
• Review suitability reports to ensure that any financial and investment advice given to potential and existing clients meet the overarching suitability requirements of the Financial Conduct Authority.
• Work with Line2, Compliance and Risk, to ensure that the business assurance framework created for the assessment of suitability, aligns to internal standards and the firm’s advice framework.
• Create the management information to allow CBAM to measure and report to relevant management committees on the on-going standards of advice within the firm.
• Highest integrity and ability to retain confidential information.
• University graduate or equivalent combination of education/experience
• Wanting to work towards being Level 4 qualified – Diploma in Financial Planning/Regulated Financial Planning
• Strong understanding of financial planning principles being an advantage
• Prior experience in Wealth management an advantage.
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Computer packages (outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint – SharePoint a benefit).
If the above is of interest or would be of interest to somebody you know please contact:
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Apply now and a member of the team at Bruin will get in touch with you to discuss your career options further.