Bruin are currently seeking candidates for their open Technical Manager – Financial and Professional Lines position in london, through Go Job Search. Are you an experienced candidate looking to take up a Technical Manager – Financial and Professional Lines role such as with an industry leading company like Bruin?
We are currently recruiting for a Technical Manager to oversea all Technical work undertaken by the Technical team within Financial and Professional Lines.
The ideal candidate will have excellent knowledge of D&O and E&O.
With two Junior reports it will be your role to lead by example, mentor and manage the technical / processing element of this division to include :-
- Producing documentation including cover notes, debit notes, letters and correspondence
- Issuing authorised quotes, cover notes and debit notes
- Checking and signing of certificates, slips and cover notes
- Chasing and monitoring premiums under terms of trade
- Obtaining wording signings
- Making payments to bureau under terms of trade and reconciling payments
- Dealing with queries from Brokers and clients and escalating issues to Head of Division
- Chasing clients for outstanding funds
- Producing policy wordings, slips and endorsements
- Producing statistics for Head of Division as requested
- Assisting with the management of treaties, binding authorities and facilities
- Sourcing, researching and producing appropriate policy wordings
- Obtaining underwriter agreement to wordings
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Apply now and a member of the team at Bruin will get in touch with you to discuss your career options further.