Bruin are currently seeking candidates for their open Non-Marine Claims Advocates position in City of London, Greater London through Go Job Search. Are you an experienced candidate looking to take up a Non-Marine Claims Advocates role such as with an industry leading company like Bruin?
We’re actively looking for Senior Claims Advocates who are keen to work for one of the world’s leading independent Lloyd's Insurance Brokers!
The role will allow the ideal candidates to build meaningful relationships with Clients, Experts, and Insurers by dealing with them in a prompt, friendly and professional manner.
We have multiple roles with one at a more senior level for those looking to achieve the higher level of pay.
Some of the main duties…
- Management of complex claims
- Producing claims information and presenting to insurers/reinsurers, either in written or networked format; and dealing with any resultant instructions, queries and enquiries;
- Keeping up to date with market and system changes;
- On receipt of claim notification, identify risk, review details in conjunction with coverage/wording afforded, acknowledge to client/intermediary, prepare claims file accurately and promptly and maintain in-house and external computerised claims records.
- You are experienced in a variety of lines of business, or in expert in one;
- Understanding of the relevant aspects of the Law of Agency and the Law of Contract;
- Good working knowledge of the US and other relevant insurance and regulatory environment.
Does this sound like the perfect next career move? Apply today!
Location: City of London
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Apply now and a member of the team at Bruin will get in touch with you to discuss your career options further.