Bruin are currently seeking candidates for their open Due Diligence Administrator (maternity leave cover) position in London, Greater London through Go Job Search. Are you an experienced candidate looking to take up a Due Diligence Administrator (maternity leave cover) role such as with an industry leading company like Bruin?
Are you a self-motivated person with a background in administration in compliance or have a great knowledge of GDPR regulations?
We have a fantastic opportunity to work for a lead independent Lloyd’s Insurance Broking House as a Due Diligence Administrator.
The role will involve coordinating the Terms of Business Agreements for every applicable company on the security list, hence it is essential that the ideal candidate has a good understanding of GDPR or FCA regulations.
The main duties involve…
- Security List management;
- Ensuring excellent service and compliance using meticulous checking and organisation;
- Enabling and encouraging interaction and collaboration with other divisional units;
- Maintaining up-to-date working knowledge of regulatory requirements, and the impact and risk to the business.
- Excellent IT skills and ability to pick up new systems quickly;
- Forward thinker and planner; proactive and uses initiative;
- Adapts and responds well to change and pressure.
Are you ready for your next career move? Apply today!
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Apply now and a member of the team at Bruin will get in touch with you to discuss your career options further.