Bruin are currently seeking candidates for their open Operations Head position in london, London through Go Job Search. Are you an experienced candidate looking to take up a Operations Head role such as with an industry leading company like Bruin?
Due to a period of change and continued growth to already established, prestigious Lloyd’s broking house we are exclusively assisting them in the search for its new Operations Head.
Focusing on the Business Operations this role will come with management responsibilities with a team of Operations Managers reporting directly into the successful candidate.
This position will be responsible for implementing operations strategy across all Business Units in accordance with requirements and then implementing, managing and monitoring the provision of operational services across the company.
The role will involve
- Working with the Head of Group Operations to establish a clear and effective strategy for improving the efficiency of operations.
- Providing an excellent operational service that supports the business to a high standard and, where necessary, establishing service levels for the benefit of the business for central operations.
- Tracking adoption, utilisation and proficiency of operations.
- Ensuring regular and effective communication with all relevant stakeholders.
- Proven experience of working in a strategic operations role in financial or professional services.
- Proven track record in overseeing and managing day to day business operations in an insurance broking environment.
- Knowledge of insurance broking processes and procedures.
- Broad understanding of the regulatory landscape.
- Experience of managing and implementing operational change.
- Experience of management of senior stakeholders.
- Experience of working across multi-discipline teams in a matrix environment and influencing across teams to execute on projects and initiatives
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Apply now and a member of the team at Bruin will get in touch with you to discuss your career options further.