Bruin are currently seeking candidates for their open Casualty Claims Technician position in london, through Go Job Search. Are you an experienced candidate looking to take up a Casualty Claims Technician role such as with an industry leading company like Bruin?
Senior Casualty Claims Technician – £60,000
Due to sheer growth and new business wins, our client, a lead Lloyd’s brokerage are looking to add a Senior Claims Tech / Broker to its team.
The idea candidate will have excellent experience to date in a Casualty claims team, working in a first notice to settlement role.
The portfolio is international.
• Process and issue FNOL to all markets, handle and send to client
• Carry out claim management activities, including activities such as issuing claim settlement, fee settlement where required, summary-checking policy document and cover, checking limits, deductible
• Handle all the query management with the Customer claims teams
• Handle claim payments, including reinsurance payments and recoveries
• Process all ECF and Non-ECF claim agreement processes with London Market Bureau and Non-Bureau markets and relevant stakeholders
• Process Reinsurance Claims (LORS/ Limit reinstatement)
• Deliver loss summary and analysis
• TPA management and administration
• Deliver relevant service levels per the pre-defined Customer Service Level Agreement
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Apply now and a member of the team at Bruin will get in touch with you to discuss your career options further.