Bruin are currently seeking candidates for their open International Property Account Executive / Technician position in london, through Go Job Search. Are you an experienced candidate looking to take up a International Property Account Executive / Technician role such as with an industry leading company like Bruin?
International Property Account Exec / Technician sought.
This role is to work within the Property Team as an Account Executive. As part of this role you will provide technical support to the Broking unit and assist in a first class process which in turn ensures a seamless experience for the client.
Main Duties :-
- Technical support of the Property, including the Mining and Power book, all territories, as directed by the Operational Head
- Engage with the brokers to ensure clients and the book are serviced to a high level
- Review of documents at key stages to ensure accuracy and completeness for subsequent processing
Key Tasks :-
- Support the Brokers and Producers through the provision of MRC’s and information packs
- Support fellow peers within the Broker Support Team and ensure adherence to all Contract Certainty requirements with specific reference to the appropriate issuance of Evidence of Cover
- Liaise with key team leaders to ensure that the team delivers the appropriate level of support for all clients
- Assist processing teams with any queries received via Xchanging
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Apply now and a member of the team at Bruin will get in touch with you to discuss your career options further.