Bruin are currently seeking candidates for their open Structured Credit Product Control – Contract position in London, through Go Job Search. Are you an experienced candidate looking to take up a Structured Credit Product Control – Contract role such as with an industry leading company like Bruin?
A Leading international investment bank are looking Product Control Analyst to join their team on an initial 6 month contract basis. The position is as Product Controller for the Primary New issuance desk. The selected candidate will report to the Structured Credit P&L team manager.
- The preparation of daily and monthly management revenues for the Primary Markets activity.
- The participation in business development initiatives across BNP Paribas support functions and locations.
- Producing daily P&L based on the banks official P&L systems.
- Analysing, understanding and writing commentary on P&L using analytical tools.
- Working with front office, trade support and other functions to resolve operational and booking issues.
- Liaise with other Operation functions and other infrastructure groups to support a ‘one team approach’.
- Close liaison with the trading floor to ensure the timely and efficient resolution of trader queries.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Will have Previous experience in a P&L Control environment with daily P&L experience.
- Will have a strong academic background, holding a relevant quantitative and analytical Degree or equivalent qualification.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good knowledge of credit products within fixed income, specifically a strong understanding of Bonds, CDS, Interest Rate Swaps and Repos.
- Strong Excel/PC skills, VBA skills would be an advantage.
- The successful candidate will need to demonstrate strong desire to learn the processes and products.
For more information on this role or to discuss other opportunities in financial services please contact Nirajan (Naz) Selvarajah (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Tom Ziprin (email@example.com)
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Apply now and a member of the team at Bruin will get in touch with you to discuss your career options further.