Bruin are currently seeking candidates for their open Finance Business Partner (Contract) position in London, through Go Job Search. Are you an experienced candidate looking to take up a Finance Business Partner (Contract) role such as with an industry leading company like Bruin?
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Finance Business Partner to join a global asset management firm in their EMEA division on a contract basis, based in London. You will have the opportunity to play an integral role on the development of the firm through a close focus with their product team and support for regulatory capital.
- Provide a finance analysis to various pricing decisions.
- Undertake financial modelling and forecast for regulatory capital (ICAAP/ORSA).
- Collaborate with relevant teams to produce P&L forecasts and stress tests.
- Provide ad hoc support and financial analysis for product teams, including value for money analysis.
- Support annual planning and interim forecast processes (analysis, actions, follow-up)
- Support cost analytics for the real asset businesses.
- Provide general support across the team, including firm project work as necessary.
- Produce insightful and detailed ad hoc financial reports and analyses on a timely, accurate and consistent basis.
- Increase Finance's profile throughout the organisation by adding value to management through strong finance contributions.
- Ensuring and encouraging good communication throughout the team that will allow the successful interaction of the Finance operating structure.
- Asset Management industry experience/understanding- ideally in a commercial/business facing analytical role.
- Experience working within a finance team.
- Advanced Financial Modelling skills – high level and detailed financial models.
- Ability to interpret complex data and create detailed executive summaries for senior leadership.
- A positive “can do” attitude, with the ability to demonstrate drive and flexibility.
- A track record of working on high priority tasks and delivering high quality output under time pressure.
- Excellent communicator with strong interpersonal skills and gravitas to facilitate effective working relationships with senior staff and management within the business including an ability to challenge the status quo.
- Experience of regulatory capital financial modelling (ICAAP/ORSA).
- Finance systems experience (SQL, Bus Objects etc).
- Experience working and managing relationships with remote teams.
- Qualified accountant or equivalent professional qualification.
If you think you have the skills required and would like to apply, please submit your CV or contact Nirajan.Selvarajah@BRUINFinancial.com
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Apply now and a member of the team at Bruin will get in touch with you to discuss your career options further.