Bruin are currently seeking candidates for their open Product Controller position in London, through Go Job Search. Are you an experienced candidate looking to take up a Product Controller role such as with an industry leading company like Bruin?
Our client, a new digital asset brokerage and trading venue, is looking for a curious, proactive Product Controller with an excellent work ethic to work alongside the CFO as they grow their Finance team and business
- To ensure that the daily P&L is accurately reported to the front office and is reconciled with management reporting.
- To ensure that the relevant P&L and balance sheet positions are correctly reported at month ends and that the applicable reconciliations have been completed and all issues identified/resolved.
- Providing daily commentary on P&L swings and variance investigation to Front office traders and senior finance managers
- To provide advice to the business on the P&L impact of trades and the interaction of the Front and Back Office systems, especially regarding trades and proposed new workflows.
- To ensure that applicable accounting standards are adhered to regarding P&L and balance sheet reporting.
- Strong knowledge of key Financial Reporting
- Broad understanding of the product types traded by the desk and any valuation issues.
- Good understanding of the P&L production and reporting methodology, as well as the relationship between valuations and P&L.
- Good understanding of the Financial Markets as they relate to the Products under their control.
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Apply now and a member of the team at Bruin will get in touch with you to discuss your career options further.