Bruin are currently seeking candidates for their open Auditor – 12 month Contract position in London, through Go Job Search. Are you an experienced candidate looking to take up a Auditor – 12 month Contract role such as with an industry leading company like Bruin?
A leading International Banking client are looking for an Auditor to join their team on an initial 12month contract on a competitive daily rate.
- Independently executes assigned audit activities and supervises audit team. Responsible for multiple projects simultaneously.
- Coordinates, schedules, scopes and leads team activities on audits (incl. large, cross-functional).
- Leads analysis of control deficiencies as well as expansion and refinement of documentation for more complex control deficiencies to drive actionable business impact, influences management on sufficiency of correctives actions, recommends audit rating.
- Implements risk based audit strategy.
- Identifies control trends in assigned business areas as well as impact to the business and to the Bank.
The Ideal Candidate
- Will be a Qualified Chartered Accountant, holding an ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent qualification.
- Will have a good understanding of financial services products and processes
- Utilizes sound, seasoned analytical skills and possesses product, business, and technical expertise to execute assigned responsibilities.
- Will have a proven ability to work collaboratively with Corporate Audit and business stakeholders.
- Will have an ability to conduct testing independently
- Will have analytical and multitasking skills.
For more information on this role or to discuss other opportunities in financial services please contact Tom Ziprin (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Apply now and a member of the team at Bruin will get in touch with you to discuss your career options further.