Bruin are currently seeking candidates for their open Senior Securitisation Risk Analyst position in London, through Go Job Search. Are you an experienced candidate looking to take up a Senior Securitisation Risk Analyst role such as with an industry leading company like Bruin?
A top European Bank is looking for an experienced risk professional with a strong credit background and counterparty risk assessment knowledge to join an international team, based in London.
Responsibilities of this role include:
- Undertaking holistic assessment of Credit Requests presented by Business Lines in scope
- Manage end-to-end risk assessment process, including negotiating with stakeholders and presenting recommendations to decision committees
- Contribute to the application, adaptation and continuous improvement of the credit decision processes and policies and procedures framework
- Perform all necessary credit approval process related functions
- Undertake ad hoc management responsibilities, including coaching and training junior team members
- Experience in either a front office role or in a risk team
- Familiar with Rating Agency Criteria and methodology for rating securitisation transactions in a broad range of asset classes
- Able to work under high pressure and to tight deadlines
- Knowledge or relevant regulatory capital regime
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a strategic role at a globally recognised company. For more information on this role or to discuss other opportunities in financial services please contact Nirajan Selvarajah – email@example.com
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Apply now and a member of the team at Bruin will get in touch with you to discuss your career options further.