Bruin are currently seeking candidates for their open Corporate Tax Accountant position in London, through Go Job Search. Are you an experienced candidate looking to take up a Corporate Tax Accountant role such as with an industry leading company like Bruin?
A top tier American Asset Management firm is looking for a qualified accountant to join their in-house corporate tax function.
· Ensuring timely and accurate provision of data for any corporate income tax (CIT) returns allocated to the individual, and independently liaising with third party tax advisors to prepare returns for submissions
· Assistance with preparing key supporting computations for UK CIT returns, such as for the Controlled Foreign Companies, and Corporate Interest Restrictions rules
· Initial preparation of monthly US GAAP Tax provisions for allocated EMEA entities and associated reporting
· Reconciliation of monthly US GAAP Tax balance sheet accounts for allocated EMEA entities
· Preparation of annual statutory tax reporting requirements for allocated EMEA entities
· Preparation of tax workings for regulatory submissions for allocated EMEA entities
· Promptly responding to CIT queries from stakeholders whether these are from internal (other teams), external advisers, local tax authorities, or auditors, etc.
· Accounting qualifications: Qualified CA/ACA/ACCA/CIMA preferred
· Experience of corporate tax reporting and compliance
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Apply now and a member of the team at Bruin will get in touch with you to discuss your career options further.