Bruin are currently seeking candidates for their open Azure Cloud Engineer position in Liverpool, through Go Job Search. Are you an experienced candidate looking to take up a Azure Cloud Engineer role such as with an industry leading company like Bruin?
We are working with an established FinTech business based in Liverpool who are currently recruiting for Azure cloud engineers on both a permanent and temporary basis.
The purpose of the role is to work within the cloud team and with key stakeholders to collate details for the on premise infrastructure and create detailed costing options to host on an Azure platform. The focus will then switch to quickly mobilise a transition from On premise to an Azure platform at pace with a high performing team.
In this role, your responsibilities will include:
- Produce the current state documented detail of the existing on premise infrastructure hosting the nominated application services
- Work collaboratively with other cloud engineers to identify gaps between services and produce aligned documentation
- Feedback technical findings
- Produce future state options for on premise services to be transitioned to Azure in collaboration with the other cloud engineers.
Skills and Experience required:
- On premise to cloud migration experience
- Any Azure platform as a service experience
- Azure administration skills
- Good documentation skills
- Management of stakeholders
If this role seems of interest, please submit your CV for immediate response or get in touch with Hannah.firstname.lastname@example.org
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Apply now and a member of the team at Bruin will get in touch with you to discuss your career options further.