Bruin are currently seeking candidates for their open Operational / ERM Risk Analyst position in London, Greater London through Go Job Search. Are you an experienced candidate looking to take up a Operational / ERM Risk Analyst role such as with an industry leading company like Bruin?
We are currently assisting a well-known Lloyd’s Broker recruit an experienced Risk Analyst for their busy Enterprise Risk Management team.
The Broker in question have grown to be known as an employer of choice and have employee well-being at the forefront of everything they do.
You will be tasked with supporting the ERM team in providing technical support to the broader objectives of the Risk Functions across the Group.
You will be tasked with:
• Providing support across risk oversight activities including risk review meetings with all functions across the Group on an annual basis, risk incident log and governance assurance work.
• Assisting International offices with their Risk Reviews
• Maintaining the Group Risk Register
• Supporting the wider Risk Governance frameworks
• Monitoring and Analysing emerging risks
You as the successful candidate will have:
• Risk experience within the Lloyd’s and London Market
• Experience of working on extensive data reports
• Partnered the business on projects ensuring robust working relationships
• Strong communication skills
• A proven track records of working in a team as well as under your own initiative
If this sounds like the ideal role for you do not hesitate to apply
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Apply now and a member of the team at Bruin will get in touch with you to discuss your career options further.