Bruin are currently seeking candidates for their open Head of Infrastructure Investment – Americas position in UAE, through Go Job Search. Are you an experienced candidate looking to take up a Head of Infrastructure Investment – Americas role such as with an industry leading company like Bruin?
We are working with a leading and internationally recognised investment institution to hire a Head of Infrastructure and lead their investments in North and South America from the United Arab Emirates.
Our client has developed an excellent reputation having built a world-class investment team and multibillion-dollar & global portfolio of assets across a multitude of asset classes.
The fund have developed an excellent track record and name in the North and South American infrastructure market, investing on a direct and fund investment basis. As they continue to invest, there is a need to hire a senior investment professional to lead their investments in the Americas region. This is an outstanding opportunity to join a well capitalised and active investment fund where you will regularly invest in the leading deals in the market and build an impressive deal sheet.
The Head of Infrastructure will;
- Take full responsibility for the fund's investment in the North and South American infrastructure market on a fund and direct investment basis.
- Develop and implement the investment strategy and contribute to the strategy across other geographical markets.
- Lead the origination and execution of fund and direct investments in the Americas region across all asset classes including power, renewable energy, telecommunications and many other infrastructure sectors.
- Regularly liaise with advisors, industry and investment professionals to generate leads and opportunities.
- Oversee a small team to complete the execution process including leading due diligence, valuations and presenting opportunities to the Investment Committee.
- Manage a small team of top-tier investment professionals and provide training where needed.
Interested candidates must;
- Be currently leading or sitting in a Managing Director (or equivalent) position in a highly regarded infrastructure fund with proven investment experience in the North and South American market.
- Have a proven direct investment track record and understanding of the wider infrastructure market.
- Possess a very strong and all-round skillset with an in-depth understanding of the investment process from origination to execution.
- Demonstrate excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to interact with all levels of management internally and externally.
- Hold a finance, business or related degree from a highly regarded university and an MBA is not essential but is preferred.
- Be enthusiastic by the opportunity to regularly invest and live and work in the UAE.
The criteria listed above will be strictly applied. If you feel you meet the requirements, please send your CV to: email@example.com.
Bruin are leaders in the international infrastructure market.
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Apply now and a member of the team at Bruin will get in touch with you to discuss your career options further.