Bruin are currently seeking candidates for their open Senior Associate – Infrastructure Private Equity position in London, through Go Job Search. Are you an experienced candidate looking to take up a Senior Associate – Infrastructure Private Equity role such as with an industry leading company like Bruin?
We are working exclusively with a leading infrastructure private equity fund to hire a Senior Associate to play a key role in the origination, execution and portfolio management of investments internationally.
My client has developed an excellent reputation. With a top-tier Investment Team and significant pool of capital, they have built an impressive portfolio of assets. Investing across a multitude of asset classes in Europe and the US, they take majority stakes to partner with investee companies add value to the businesses.
This is an outstanding opportunity for a top-tier mid-level infrastructure professional to join an active fund where you will build an impressive deal sheet and receive a highly competitive package.
The Senior Associate will;
- Play a significant role in origination efforts including attending events, interacting with bankers and industry professionals and building an international network to generate leads.
- Lead the execution of investments, overseeing junior members of the team to conduct financial analysis and valuations whilst being hands on with modelling when needed.
- Lead due diligence processes including hiring and managing third party advisors.
- Support senior members of the team to present deals to the Investment Committee.
- Interact and liaise with senior management of portfolio companies and develop strategies & operations to add value to the businesses.
- Provide training to junior members of the team when needed.
Interested candidates must;
- Be currently sitting in an Associate or Senior Associate level in the Infrastructure Team of a top-tier investment bank or private equity fund.
- Have an in-depth understanding of the international infrastructure market with proven mergers & acquisitions (M&A) deal experience.
- Possess a very strong and all-round skill set including the ability to build financial models, conduct due diligence and valuations.
- Have excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to interact and liaise with all levels of management internally and externally.
- Demonstrate a strong business mindset and commercial acumen.
- Hold a finance, mathematical, engineering or related degree from a highly regarded university.
- Be fluent in English and preferably a second European language such as German or Spanish.
- Be highly motivated and a self-starter.
This is an excellent opportunity and the fund pay highly competitive packages with carry on top. The criteria listed above will be strictly applied.
Bruin are specialists in the Infrastructure Investment market.
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Apply now and a member of the team at Bruin will get in touch with you to discuss your career options further.