Bruin are currently seeking candidates for their open Real Estate Structuring Associate position in London, through Go Job Search. Are you an experienced candidate looking to take up a Real Estate Structuring Associate role such as with an industry leading company like Bruin?
Bruin are working with one of the leading UK investment managers to hire a Structuring Analyst for their Real Estate Debt Team. Highly established, the fund has invested across numerous sectors and geographical markets, building a significant portfolio of capital.
The Real Estate Debt Team have invested across a variety of asset classes and need to hire a Structuring Analyst to specialise in the mortgage-based and retirement lending market. This is an outstanding opportunity for a junior structured finance financing professional to join a highly active team where you can build an impressive deal track record and long term career.
The Structuring Analyst will;
- Report directly to the Head of Structuring and play a key role in the execution of all deals whilst supporting with origination efforts.
- Conduct financial, manage build financial models and conduct due diligence.
- Support with underwriting and structuring transactions.
- Prepare Credit Committee proposals and support with presenting deals.
- Support with new product development in the real estate lending space across both the UK and internationally.
Interested candidates must;
- Be currently sitting in a structured/leveraged/project finance or debt capital markets role in either an investment bank, advisory firm or investment fund.
- Have proven lending deal experience and exposure to real estate is preferable but not essential.
- Possess a strong technical skill set with financial modelling abilities.
- Demonstrate strong commercial and quantitative abilities.
- Have excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to interact with all levels of management.
- Hold a finance, business or related degree from a highly regarded university.
The criteria listed above will be strictly applied. If you feel you meet the requirements, you are respectfully requested to submit your CV in Microsoft Word format.
Bruin are specialists in the Front Office Finance market.
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Apply now and a member of the team at Bruin will get in touch with you to discuss your career options further.