Bruin are currently seeking candidates for their open Equities Fund Investment – Senior Portfolio Manager position in Abu Dhabi, through Go Job Search. Are you an experienced candidate looking to take up a Equities Fund Investment – Senior Portfolio Manager role such as with an industry leading company like Bruin?
Bruin are partnering a leading Sovereign Wealth Fund to hire a senior equities fund investment professional.
Our client has developed an outstanding reputation having built a world class Investment Team and highly impressive global portfolio of assets across a variety of asset classes. With a significant financial backing and track record in the global equities market, they need to hire a Portfolio Manager/Vice President to play a key role investing in leading equities investment managers in developed markets with a key focus on the US.
The VP will;
- Play a key role originating and executing investments in equities fund managers (fund of funds) in developed markets with a key focus on the US.
- Regularly interact and liaise with equities investment managers to generate investment opportunities for the fund.
- Lead execution of investments including conducting in-person due diligence and financial analysis of managers.
- Draft and prepare Investment Committee papers and memos and help to deliver the presentations.
- Conduct portfolio analysis and monitoring, preparing weekly and monthly performance reports, updates and provide recommendations to senior management.
- Provide training to junior members of the team when needed.
Interested candidates must;
- Be currently sitting in a Senior Portfolio Manager/Vice President or equivalent position in an equities fund of fund investment team.
- Have an in-depth understanding of the market with a proven track record investing in equities funds in developed markets and exposure to the US is preferable.
- Possess a very strong and all round skill set with experience in conducting due diligence of funds.
- Hold a finance, business, mathematical or related degree from a highly regarded university and a CFA or MBA is not required but is preferable.
- Have excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to interact with all levels of management internally and externally.
- Be highly motivated and excited to join a highly active fund where you will have the opportunity to regularly invest and build a leading track record.
The criteria listed above will be strictly applied. If you meet the requirements, you are respectfully requested to submit your CV in Microsoft Word format.
Bruin are specialists in the Front Office Finance market.
Location: Abu Dhabi
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Apply now and a member of the team at Bruin will get in touch with you to discuss your career options further.