Bruin are currently seeking candidates for their open M&A Director position in London, through Go Job Search. Are you an experienced candidate looking to take up a M&A Director role such as with an industry leading company like Bruin?
Bruin are working exclusively with a highly regarded financial services corporate based in London to hire a M&A Director to lead the origination of their M&A activity.
Our client has developed an excellent name in the financial services market and have significantly grown over the last four years. The business continues to rapidly expand organically along with regularly acquiring other firms and urgently need to hire a M&A Director to lead the origination and execution of their investments.
This is an excellent opportunity for a senior M&A professional to play a key role in the growth of the business and build an impressive deal sheet.
The M&A Director will;
- Report directly to the CEO and CFO and lead the origination and execution of acquisitions of other financial services businesses.
- Represent the group when directly approaching potential companies for acquisition and regularly interact with their senior management.
- Regularly attend networking events, interact with advisors and industry professionals to generate investment opportunities.
- Oversee the execution of deals, including appointing external advisors, conducting due diligence and valuations.
- Provide training to junior members of the team when necessary.
Interested candidates must;
- Be currently sitting in a Director or equivalent position in either another financial services corporate or advisory firm with FIG sector exposure.
- Have in-depth origination experience with a proven deal track record either on the principal investment or advisory side.
- Possess an excellent and all round skillset to be able to oversee advisors and provide training when needed.
- Have the gravitas to interact with all levels of seniority internally and externally along with strong communication & presentation skills.
- Be highly organised, hungry and excited by the opportunity to play a key role in the growth of the business.
Bruin are the leading financial services recruitment firm.
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Apply now and a member of the team at Bruin will get in touch with you to discuss your career options further.