Bruin are currently seeking candidates for their open AVP, Corporate Communication position in london, through Go Job Search. Are you an experienced candidate looking to take up a AVP, Corporate Communication role such as with an industry leading company like Bruin?
We are currently working with one of the world’s leading reinsurance companies, who are consistently recognised for innovation, technical excellence and creative problem-solving. They are currently seeking an associate vice president of corporate communications. This is a broad role responsible for clear and consistent communication of strategic messages to a variety of company’s stakeholders.
- Clearly and consistently communicate company strategy, objectives and market outlook tailored to differing audiences
- Develop and draft a variety of external and internal communications
- Project manage important communications end-to-end, including drafting content and aligning process with multiple stakeholders
- Interpret and incorporate financial and market data into presentations and reports
- Maintain strong knowledge of financial results, business activities and sector current events
- Manage processes and controls related to communication activities across the company
The ideal candidate will possess:
- A minimum of five years’ experience working in Financial Services
- Proven ability to successfully work with senior level executives
- Experience with social media platforms and media advantageous
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Proven project management skills with a keen attention to detail
- Strong planning and organizational skills
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Apply now and a member of the team at Bruin will get in touch with you to discuss your career options further.