Bruin are currently seeking candidates for their open Senior Investment Consultant position in London, through Go Job Search. Are you an experienced candidate looking to take up a Senior Investment Consultant role such as with an industry leading company like Bruin?
Up to 90k with potential to grow + benefits!
Our client is looking for a Senior Investment Consultant to join the team on a permanent basis. If you are looking to take the next step in your career and work for a rewarding employer who are willing to support your development then this may be the opportunity for you!
Your key responsibilities would be:
- Directing clients with high quality, expert advice on their portfolio and investment issues
- Develop stakeholders in the business with QA/L&D programmes and mentoring team members
- Design activities for business development purposes, networking and representing our client at conferences
- Authorised to give investment advice with strong commercial awareness on pensions and employee benefits – FFA/FIA or CFA qualifications desirable
- Motivational team player
- Innovative and analytical approach
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Apply now and a member of the team at Bruin will get in touch with you to discuss your career options further.