Bruin are currently seeking candidates for their open Marketing Manager – Germany & Austria position in London, through Go Job Search. Are you an experienced candidate looking to take up a Marketing Manager – Germany & Austria role such as with an industry leading company like Bruin?
A global asset management firm is looking for a Marketing Manager who will be based in either London Frankfurt and will be involved in all aspects of marketing activity including formulating strategy, positioning, content development and execution.
• Develop marketing strategies that focus on raising brand awareness. Whilst developing strategies the Marketing Manager must bare in mind the resources and budget available as well as current market conditions. Follow industry trends and use market knowledge to make informed decisions.
• Provide direction on themes, positioning and content that should be portrayed in any Marketing materials by consulting fellow internal teams.
• Develop Marketing campaigns focused at audiences across EMEA and monitor the success of any campaigns by using analytics to improve the current or future campaigns.
• Identify elements of Marketing plans and tactics that could be used in different EMEA countries or regions. Then be responsible for adapting strategies for each country’s cultural and investment nuances.
• A degree and related work experience is preferred.
• Fluent German and English skills required.
• Experience working in the asset management field with a focus on Germany and Austria.
• Knowledge of Marketing strategies product positing is a bonus.
• Project management related experience is a bonus.
• Strong organisational and time management skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• A motivated individual with a strong attention to detail.
• Team player who can work individually.
• A strategic thinking problem solver.
For more information or to hear about more opportunities in financial services please contact Christopher Rolfe on 0203 145 3385 or at Christopher.Rolfe@bruinfinancial.com
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Apply now and a member of the team at Bruin will get in touch with you to discuss your career options further.