Bruin are currently seeking candidates for their open Portfolio Finance Manager position in London, through Go Job Search. Are you an experienced candidate looking to take up a Portfolio Finance Manager role such as with an industry leading company like Bruin?
Role: Portfolio Management & Finance – Manager – Infrastructure
You will be a key member of the Portfolio Management team, which have partnered effectively with our operating companies and internal stakeholders to drive performance, generate value, and act as a trusted resource on financial matters. This means that the potential candidate will have to handle all finance/accounting matters associated with underlying investments.
- Provide timely, high-quality FP&A analysis to enable sound decision making
- Direct involvement in annual business planning and valuation processes for the continental platforms
- Oversight and sign-off of quarterly/annual financial reporting done
- Develop a thorough understanding of operating businesses in order to explain performance and strategic issues
- Frequent communication with the finance teams internally and operating companies
- Identification of ways to improve and streamline processes in the context of a growing operating platform
- Strategic ad-hoc analysis and special projects as required
- CA qualified with Big 4 experience
- Minimum 5 years of progressive work experience non-audit experience ideal
- Demonstrated leadership ability and initiative
- Self-motivated and pro-active, with respect to both managing workload and professional development;
- Strong communication skills (oral and written) and interpersonal skills, including comfort interacting with senior executives
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving ability
- Ability to work in a dynamic, complex, fast-paced environment
- Strong knowledge and use of Microsoft software (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint and other Data Analytics tools are applicable)
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Apply now and a member of the team at Bruin will get in touch with you to discuss your career options further.