Bruin are currently seeking candidates for their open International Casualty Broker Support position in City of London, Greater London through Go Job Search. Are you an experienced candidate looking to take up a International Casualty Broker Support role such as with an industry leading company like Bruin?
Lead Broking house are keen to add an Account Exec to assist the International Casualty Broking Team with Technical and Administrative tasks.
We are keen to talk with current account handlers, broker support / technician type individuals who have a good understanding of the Casualty class and preferably within Canada.
Key Role Accountabilities:
- Preparing slips and endorsements
- Uploading and downloading documentation onto the PPL signing system
- Preparing invoice processing requests
- Managing the renewals of facilities including drafting renewal slips, requesting claims and following up with brokers
- Maintaining bound bordereaux for in-house facilities
- Providing ad hoc support to the producers/brokers within the International Casualty Team
Qualifications & Experience:
- Experience drafting slips and endorsements is essential
- Current / prior experience working on Casualty classes of business, including CGL is essential
- Knowledge of the Regulatory requirements of Canadian business (preferable)
- Knowledge of Wholesale business and how it is conducted (preferable)
- Knowledge of various online systems – PPL, DCOM, Lineage (preferable)
Location: City of London
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Apply now and a member of the team at Bruin will get in touch with you to discuss your career options further.