Bruin are currently seeking candidates for their open Actuarial Consultant – General Insurance, UK Wide (Flexible) position in lONDON, through Go Job Search. Are you an experienced candidate looking to take up a Actuarial Consultant – General Insurance, UK Wide (Flexible) role such as with an industry leading company like Bruin?
- 4+ years’ experience in a non-life insurer or consultancy, in any actuarial discipline (pricing/reserving/capital)
- Nearly or Newly Qualified actuary via IFoA qualification, or other internationally recognised board (such as CAS)
- We are recruiting to assist the expansion of the General Insurance team, within a large consultancy client’s actuarial practice. Having recently added senior leadership to the team, bringing with them a wealth of knowledge and network across Commercial, Personal and London Market businesses, the team are growing at other levels with three more hires to identify this year.
- In contrast to other consultancies in the market, there will be a strong mix of pricing into the client workload as well as the more traditional reserving, capital and risk projects often undertaken.
- We are looking for commercially minded actuaries with general insurance experience, who wish to take the next step of their career in a consultancy environment
- Exam support offered, as well as other competitive benefits.
- Salary: Circa £70,000 dependent on experience, plus bonus/benefits
- Location: Remote/Flexible – several office locations across the UK, but ability to work from home with occasional travel to client offices when required
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Apply now and a member of the team at Bruin will get in touch with you to discuss your career options further.