Bruin are currently seeking candidates for their open VP E- Trading Strategist position in london, through Go Job Search. Are you an experienced candidate looking to take up a VP E- Trading Strategist role such as with an industry leading company like Bruin?
our client , a global investment bank , is seeking an established candidate to join the FICC E-Trading & Market Structure (front office/in-business) team. This horizontal team works within and across all FICC lines of business, as well as with functional partners including technology, quant, legal, compliance, risk, etc. The team is responsible for analyzing and promoting market structure developments and e-trading strategy, supporting product development, as well as supporting both systematic and manual trading desks with trading strategies, tools/analytics, and data driven research/visualizations.
- Building frameworks, tools, and visualizations for optimizing trading activities (e.g. workflow, risk exhaustion, P&L attribution, hedging)
- Generating, testing, and optimizing systematic trading ideas and strategies
- Building reports, analytics and visualizations related to business performance
- Communicating and managing technology/quant related requirements and initiatives to senior management
- Monitoring and guiding e-trading performance through the creation of analytics and reporting
- Conducting in-depth data analysis of markets, strategy performance, AMM/HMM execution, etc.
- Working closely with our technology and quant partners to guide product development and collaborate on projects
- BSc or equivalent level degree – preference for Finance/STEM
- Strong quantitative skills
- Programming background (Python, SQL, KDB)
- 5 years of financial industry experience
- Extensive knowledge and experience in FICC products
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) and strong attention to detail necessary
- Understanding of FICC electronic trading platforms/protocols and familiarity with bond/swap products is beneficial
- Must work well in a collaborative team environment; have ability to learn quickly and be able to take on new responsibilities
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Apply now and a member of the team at Bruin will get in touch with you to discuss your career options further.