Bruin are currently seeking candidates for their open Systematic Trading Sales position in Pfaeffikon, through Go Job Search. Are you an experienced candidate looking to take up a Systematic Trading Sales role such as with an industry leading company like Bruin?
Our client is seeking to hire a Sales Manager in Quantitative Trading
Our client is a leading alternative investment specialist with USD 75bn in assets under management and more than 550 institutional clients in 37 countries. An international team of over 600 professionals is responsible for managing a wide range of investment programs focusing on private markets, liquid alternatives and multi-asset class solutions. Headquartered in Pfäffikon (SZ), Switzerland, the firm has offices in New York, Dublin, London, Paris, Vaduz, Dubai, Beijing, Hong Kong, Tokyo, Sydney and Frankfurt.
Our client offers a sales manager opportunity with the focus on entrepreneurial development and asset raising for the news-based trading strategy (NBT). NBT is an innovative quantitative investment strategy, developed by the team, which makes use of sophisticated algorithmic trading techniques such as natural language processing, behavioral modeling and machine learning. Launched as a commingled investment vehicle in 2019, it has subsequently generated the top-of-the-range risk-adjusted returns and won prestigious HFM performance awards in 2020 and 2021.
The sales manager will develop an in-depth understanding of the NBT strategy and will be entrusted with asset raising for the NBT strategy including the following duties:
- Development and execution of ambitious growth plans for NBT strategy;
- Devise the marketing strategy and business development plan;
- Identify target investors and market the strategy, leveraging your network of contacts to produce tangible results quickly;
- Act as product specialist and maintain investor relations;
- Additionally, you may be involved in the marketing of other systematic strategies.
- Proven track record (8+ yrs experience) in a sales manager or investor relations role in the systematic strategies (e.g. in a hedge fund or prime broker’s capital introduction);
- Quantitative background with an in-depth knowledge of systematic strategies;
- Fluency in English and excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Entrepreneurial mindset and dynamic personality;
- Capacity available for traveling outside Europe (USA, Gulf Area, Asia
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Apply now and a member of the team at Bruin will get in touch with you to discuss your career options further.