Bruin are currently seeking candidates for their open Client Services Specialist position in Poole, through Go Job Search. Are you an experienced candidate looking to take up a Client Services Specialist role such as with an industry leading company like Bruin?
Specialist, Client Service
- Poole, United Kingdom
- Corporate Trust
Overview of Corporate Trust:
With global reach and a comprehensive suite of scalable administrative, operational and infrastructure capabilities, Corporate Trust help clients to drive business growth and maximize efficiency through our core services of trustee, paying agency, custodian, collateral administrator and other fiduciary offerings. Backed by the power of BNY Mellon at every phase of the investment lifecycle, our global footprint and deep expertise deliver insight-driven solutions directly to clients.
Overview of Team:
We currently have over 100 people employed in Corporate Trust Global Client Services based in Wexford, Dublin and Poland. The team continues to grow as we take on new business. We work very closely with our colleagues in other locations like India, UK and the US and other locations to streamline and align processes. We work closely with the Corporate Trust Global Client Service team who have overall responsibility for the operational relationship with the client.
The Specialist, Client Services has primary responsibility for the management of a number of Loan Funds or CLO (Collateralized Loan Obligations) portfolios of Corporate Trust Clients and serves as the key day-to-day contact. The Specialist is responsible for servicing the overall Client relationship ensuring delivery of our contract obligations. Key Responsibility for building Client Partnerships. The Specialist will lead a sub team of client service managers within Client Services co-servicing Client Relationships.
The Specialist will quickly address and resolve problems, possess strong decision-making and organizational skills, and will communicate effectively with Group Manager, internal shared service partners and with internal and external clients. The Specialist will also actively assist the Group Manager with developing and driving new strategic plan initiatives.
Essential Functions – Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Day to day oversight of the assigned portfolios to ensure high Client Experience Levels
- Transaction Management:
– Cash & Trade (Loans, Bonds etc) Management Oversight – ability to engage with Clients to ensure timely execution
– Report Review and preparation on Portfolio’s Performance, Monitoring of Service Level Agreements, creation of KPI reports
- Collaboration: Continuous dialogue and open communication with Lead Manager and Group Manager on status of work being completed by supporting teams
- Lead and participate in Client Meetings and ensure minutes and follow up items are closed out
- Develop strong working relationships with Front Office Relationship Managers
- Identify and resolve issues while serving as a high-level escalation point for complex situations and ensure that they are brought to a successful resolution
- Employee Development: Key role in training of support team on Client and deal specific requirements
- Partner with Global Group Managers to identify and streamline business operations. Support the efforts to enhance controls by standardizing relevant business processes and consistently managing/monitoring those activities to ensure quality and accuracy. Support key business programs, including business and process improvements which drive greater operational efficiencies and superior client service
- Serve as an escalation point and communicate effectively with other internal shared services, external investment managers, brokers and clients. This role sets the directions and tones for the client service administration elements of our business and therefore drives overall client relationships and risk management
- To proactively monitor and manage the activities performed within our business partners outside of Ireland
- To proactively monitor and manage the activities performed within our business partners
- To hold regular meetings and escalate any concerns
Specialist , Client Services – What we are looking for:
- Minimum 5 years Corporate Trust or related financial markets/securities industry experience and minimum 7 years financial services industry experience.
- Strong Client Management Experience
- Ability to review deal governing documents
- Experience in Loans (syndicated, bi-lateral, real estate) very desirable
- Solid understanding of the product(s) administered by the group and thorough understanding of risk management and control practices.
- Ability to quickly address issues – strong decision making
- Strong Financial Services Technical Skills
- Effective interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Excellent analytical, organisational and time management skills with the ability to meet tight deadlines
- Proficiency in using Microsoft packages particularly Excel
In return we will offer a generous salary and benefits package, as well as:
- Opportunity for further academic training
- Opportunity to join site wide business resource groups
- Opportunity to participate in innovation programmes
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Apply now and a member of the team at Bruin will get in touch with you to discuss your career options further.