Bruin are currently seeking candidates for their open Credit Risk Capital Reporting position in Glasgow, London through Go Job Search. Are you an experienced candidate looking to take up a Credit Risk Capital Reporting role such as with an industry leading company like Bruin?
Credit Risk Capital Reporting – Assistant Vice President
Credit Risk Capital Reporting- Assistant Vice President
As a Credit Risk Capital Reporting – Assistant Vice President you will become part of the growing Wholesale Credit Risk Capital Reporting team. The team is responsible for the production and review of Credit Risk metrics to support internal Management Information and external regulatory reporting. In your new role, you will be supporting the team capital reporting deliveries, including wider projects which would give you a chance to work on exciting undertakings from either the implementation or impact analysis side.
The bank is one of the world's largest and most respected financial institutions, with 329 years of success, quality and innovation behind us. We offer careers that provide endless opportunity – helping millions of individuals and businesses thrive, and creating financial and digital solutions that the world now takes for granted.
What will you be doing?
• Participating in strategic business and regulatory driven projects including implementation of a new business and system process supporting calculation and reporting of capital metrics
• Responsible for the design, development and testing of data solutions and for providing customer guidance when requirements need translating from business language
• Enhancing the accuracy and efficiency of the control environment, documenting issues and proposing resolutions
• Development and testing of the systems and business processes supporting regulatory or internal policy changes
• Impact analysis relating to model change and changes in CRR permissions
What we’re looking for:
• Working understanding of Basel III, Credit Risk reporting processes, data interrogation and an interest in the changing regulatory landscape
• Clear and effective communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal; confidence to deal with stakeholders across all levels including the front office
• Strong analytical/ problem solving abilities; practical knowledge of SQL to interrogate data
• Minimum high quality undergraduate degree – 2.1 or equivalent
Skills that will help you in the role:
• Working knowledge of the CRR regulation, in particular Advanced Internal Ratings Based approach to calculating capital requirements for Credit Risk
• Previous experience of analysing capital reporting data and credit factor movements driving changes in capital consumption
• Exposure to business analysis, investigating issues and documenting findings
• Post graduate degree or professional qualifications such as ACA/CIMA/ACCA/CFA/FRM looked at favourably
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Apply now and a member of the team at Bruin will get in touch with you to discuss your career options further.