Bruin are currently seeking candidates for their open Paraplanning Manager position in London, through Go Job Search. Are you an experienced candidate looking to take up a Paraplanning Manager role such as with an industry leading company like Bruin?
Up to £85,000
A UK-based Wealth Management firm are seeking an experience Paraplanning Manager to manage their small team of 2 Paraplanners and 2 Senior Paraplanners.
As the most senior member of the paraplanning team your responsibilities will include;
· Direct line management of the paraplanning team to include annual appraisals and setting of KPIs in accordance with wider wealth planning objectives.
· Training and development of senior paraplanners and paraplanners in the team.
· Ensure adherence of paraplanning team to wealth planning process and procedures. Work alongside wealth planning management, Operations manager and the Administration manager to ensure a cohesive approach to achieving the teams objectives.
· Make decisions in regards to allocation of paraplanning resource in accordance with team needs and WP strategy.
· Updating of report templates to reflect changes in legislation and external WP market.
· Primary responsibility for carrying out the due diligence on WP product range and solutions; SIPPs, QROPS, Offshore and onshore Bonds, Trust Companies, BPR Solutions etc.
To apply for this role you must have previous experience of leading or managing a team of paraplanners as well as a number of years’ experience working within a paraplanning or adviser support role prior.
The successful candidate will have an excellent understanding of the financial planning process as well as of the compliance requirements within a wealth planning team. You will ideally have advanced report writing skills and experience using cash-flow software preferable as is an understanding of Avelo, Synaptics, Exchange.
This is a fantastic opportunity with long term career prospects; If you think you have the skills required and would like to apply, please submit your CV or contact Jessica White at BRUIN Financial.
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Apply now and a member of the team at Bruin will get in touch with you to discuss your career options further.