Bruin are currently seeking candidates for their open B2B Senior Marketing Manager position in London, Greater London through Go Job Search. Are you an experienced candidate looking to take up a B2B Senior Marketing Manager role such as with an industry leading company like Bruin?
B2B Senior Marketing Manager
The client is an international investment manager who specialize in investment solutions and services and retirement plans. Their client base is broad, ranging from central banks to financial institutions to private individuals. The are looking for a Senior Marketing Manager to join their Core Engagement team.
- Campaign plans
- Promote awareness on their approach and services surrounding Diversity and Inclusion, sustainable investing, and more.
- Develop and deliver programs to raise awareness of presence and positioning of the business.
- Full understanding and utilization of marketing mix.
- Maintain and grow relationships internally and externally
- Ensuring compliance and regulation is met.
- Use evaluation and measurement metrics to deliver insight.
- Develop and manage stakeholder relationships.
- Manage resource and budget for the workstream.
- Proven experience marketing in financial services and B2B practice.
- Ability to work with stakeholders, understand needs and deliver.
- Excellent communication with stakeholders and external providers.
- Demonstrable experience in delivering briefs and propositions.
- Analytically minded.
- High attention to detail.
- Understanding of regulatory framework.
- Strong pension and investment product knowledge.
- Resilience, drive and passion.
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Apply now and a member of the team at Bruin will get in touch with you to discuss your career options further.