Bruin are currently seeking candidates for their open Proposition Senior Marketing Manager position in London, Greater London through Go Job Search. Are you an experienced candidate looking to take up a Proposition Senior Marketing Manager role such as with an industry leading company like Bruin?
Proposition Senior Marketing Manager
The client is a global investment manager who specialize in investment solutions and services and retirement plans. Their client base is broad, ranging from central banks to financial institutions to private individuals. They are looking for a Propositions Senior Marketing Manager to join their Core Engagement team.
- Produce and manage communication strategies for propositions, both new and enhanced, to B2B, B2BC and internal audiences.
- Collaborate with a range of internal team to understand offering and member journeys.
- Define crossover and rollover plans with stakeholders, connecting proposition to specific audience.
- Deliver KPI’s
- Develop and maintain key relationships.
- Understand and utilize the marketing mix.
- Management of program briefing processes and ensuring effective oversight of external agency resources for programs.
- Ensuring compliance and regulatory standards are met.
- Budgeting and resourcing.
- Financial services marketing experience.
- B2B, B2C and internal audiences’ communication strategy experience.
- Strong pensions knowledge
- Experience of developing briefs
- Ability to build and maintain relationships exceptionally well.
- Analytical and process oriented
- Understanding of UK regulatory framework
- Energetic and resilient with high attention to detail.
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Apply now and a member of the team at Bruin will get in touch with you to discuss your career options further.