Bruin are currently seeking candidates for their open RFP Senior Manager position in Surrey, through Go Job Search. Are you an experienced candidate looking to take up a RFP Senior Manager role such as with an industry leading company like Bruin?
RFP Senior Manager
The client is an international investment manager who specialize in investment solutions and services and retirement plans. Their client base is broad, ranging from central banks to financial institutions to private individuals. They are looking for a RFP Senior Manager to join their Institutional RFP Team, UK and EMEA.
- Collaboration and liaison with global RFP teams.
- Production of sales document to a high quality.
- Management of workflow.
- Meet deadlines.
- Editing and review of team proposals.
- Representation of the whole RFP team in meetings.
- Ability to address and solve issues internally regarding efficiency.
- RFP content.
- Excellent stakeholder relationship skills.
- Review of RFP’S, DDQ’s, RFI’s and more.
- Experience with investment management, knowledge of investment industry and the products and portfolios.
- Ability to manage and collaborate with stakeholders and clients.
- Proven experience in writing proposals for institutional clients.
- Dynamic, strategic thinker with high quantitative and qualitative accuracy.
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Apply now and a member of the team at Bruin will get in touch with you to discuss your career options further.