Bruin are currently seeking candidates for their open Marketing Communications Associate, 12 Month Contract. position in Manchester, through Go Job Search. Are you an experienced candidate looking to take up a Marketing Communications Associate, 12 Month Contract. role such as with an industry leading company like Bruin?
Marketing Communications Associate, 12 Month Maternity Contract.
The client is a renowned investment management company, managing equity and fixed income assets for millions of individuals and institutional investors. They are looking for a Marketing Communications Associate to join their team on a 12 month contract.
- Fulfil orders for presentations & pitch materials; ensuring these are bespoke, proofread and highly accurate.
- Collaboration with internal teams to prepare changes and new materials.
- Ensuring the changes are implemented accurately and consistently.
- Guide offshore support teams on how to update their materials by creating mockups, notes and more.
- Participation cross group projects and ensure deemed a subject expert.
- Industrialize and make fit for purpose data excel and charts, for consumption in mass market.
- Assisting with department workflows.
- Ability to identify and instigate process improvements.
- Applies knowledge in ensuring all material is legally compliant.
- 2-3 years of industry experience
- Highly proficient in Powerpoint, Word and Excel.
- Fluent in English
- Main Applications at CG: Microsoft Office, Adobe InDesign, Salesforce, Coric, Tableau & Seismic.
- Proven ability to maintain and develop internal and external relationships.
- Financial product understanding.
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral.
- Desktop publishing experience, design experience a plus.
- Project management skills.
- Ability to multitask, work under pressure and flexible to adapt to daily workflows.
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Apply now and a member of the team at Bruin will get in touch with you to discuss your career options further.