Bruin are currently seeking candidates for their open Junior Client Services Assistant position in London, through Go Job Search. Are you an experienced candidate looking to take up a Junior Client Services Assistant role such as with an industry leading company like Bruin?
Junior Client Services Assistant
Our client is a small, but rapidly growing Asset Manager who are looking for a candidate with a can-do attitude, excellent attention to detail and a supportive approach to team members. Some experience within financial services is a bonus but not essential.
All new joiners receive an intensive three-week training program followed by a five-month competency plan. Your manager will meet with you regularly to ensure that you are receiving the support you need and that you are on track to meet your goals.
- Data Entry – Maintaining data within our systems as required
- Report Generation and Distribution – Assisting with the creation and distribution of reports to our clients
- Client Onboarding and Trade Entry – Processing new client applications and inputting trades into our systems
- Dealing and settlement – Processing dealing points for our investments, in which shares are bought or sold on behalf of our clients, and assisting with cash settlement processes
- Cash management – Processing payments in from clients and assisting with bank reconciliation processes
- Enquiry Management – Using our case management system, resolving client email enquiries according to our industry leading SLAs
- Call handling – Assisting our clients with their enquiries on the phone
- Ad-hoc projects– Assisting with ad-hoc tasks and projects as required
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Apply now and a member of the team at Bruin will get in touch with you to discuss your career options further.