Bruin are currently seeking candidates for their open Reinsurance Technician (XOL) – Run-Off position in London, through Go Job Search. Are you an experienced candidate looking to take up a Reinsurance Technician (XOL) – Run-Off role such as with an industry leading company like Bruin?
Our Client, a leading Lloyd’s Syndicate are looking to recruit a Reinsurance Technician to work closely with the Head of Run-Off in administering Ceded Reinsurance (XOL) from multiple lines of international speciality business.
This individual will have a solid Reinsurance claims administration background and will have dealt with Recoveries primarily on an XOL basis. In addition to this, you will have experience of handling Reinsurance business across multiple lines of both Marine and Non-Marine classes of business on an international basis.
Duties to include but not limited to:-
- Defining and executing the overall data management and analytics including data governance, collection, and reporting for reinsurance claims and associated recoveries across the Run-Off business.
- Evaluating key data and often complex information, providing insightful interpretation and uncovering critical issues which informs key actions and decision for the Run-Off business.
- Providing thought leadership for the design and implementation of robust analytics to provide actionable insight intended to drive improved claims performance and ultimately improved company performance.
- Liaison with claims and actuarial leadership to provide clarity on claims performance and provide insight into emerging and existing trends.
- Providing analytical support to the Run-Off business to both build business cases for innovation as well as track the flow of benefits.
- Updating of reinsurance contracts
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Apply now and a member of the team at Bruin will get in touch with you to discuss your career options further.